Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Taggie (2)

I'm bored right now, so I decided to do this taggie to kill my boredom after reading it from Clarice's blog.

1. 3 names you go by:
Chris, Crystal, Garnet (a middle name I created for myself few months ago)
2. 3 screen names you have had:
Cweestal, Crystal Garnet, Chrissy
3. 3 physical things you like about yourself:
My hair, my eyes, my nails
4. 3 physical things you DON'T like about yourself:
My height, my voice (sometimes it's loud whenever I tried to talk softly), my acne-proned skin (especially on my T-zone & my body)
5. 3 parts of your heritage:
Chinese, European (either British or Dutch), Malay
6. 3 things that scare you:
Heights, thunder, lizards
7. 3 of your everyday essentials:
Seventeen mags, food, music
8. 3 things you are wearing now:
An olive-coloured T-shirt, a pair of green shorts, a brown headband
9. 3 of your favourite bands or musical arts:
Leona Lewis, Jamiroquai, Maroon 5
10. 3 of your favourite songs (right now):
David Archuleta- Crush, One Republic- Say (All I Need), Colbie Caillat- The Little Things
11. 3 things you want in a relationship:
Love, trust, sincerity
12. 3 things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
Great personalities, good looks, non-smoker.
13. 3 of your hobbies:
Surfing on the net, watching TV, reading
14. 3 things you wanna do really badly right now:
Playing PS1, shopping, doing manicure & pedicure
15. 3 careers you're considering/ considered before:
Actress, biologist, designer (not sure in what field of design I wanna do)
16. 3 places you want to go on vacation:
Australia, Singapore, US
17. 3 things you want to do before you die:
Going to the best place in the world, being a spokesperson to raise awareness, helping the victims from horrific accidents & the poor
18. 3 ways that you are stereotypical a girl/guy:
Quiet, weird, shy

5 people you would like to see take this quiz now:
Hazel
Chang Mien
Cheryl
Felicia
Ashley Lee

Will be updating about the final Thursday & the last day in school after SPM & toodles.

0 comments: