Friday, October 3, 2008

Taggie (1) + Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

I just recently found this taggie in 1 of my friend's blog.

Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

Here it goes:
1. My fave colours are green & brown.
2. I sometimes like to sing when no one's around.
3. I sometimes talk to myself in my room when I'm stressed out. (Crazy, but true.)
4. I hate candies except all the white, dark & milk chocs without nuts & non-fruity-flavoured.
5. I hate carbonated drinks.
6. I'm a lil' bit of a tomboy.
7. I'm a perfectionist.
8. I'm obsessed with headbands.
9. I love Sonic the Hedgehog. (Sounds childish & boyish, right? Don't laugh.)
10. I hate games, shows & movies that are violent.
11. I can be crazy, whacky, funny & rough sometimes.
12. I still watch cartoons occasionally.
13. I was born with spina bifida occulta.
14. I don't really like fruits except for lemons & oranges.
15. I'm a Paul Frank freak.

Ppl who are bored or they have nth to blog about can do this taggie above since I don't know who I want to tag though. BTW, I would lyk to wish all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & enjoy your hols, ppl.

0 comments: