Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight

Just came back from watching Twilight with Shi Yin in Riverside cineplex. The movie is so freaking nice & it's worth watching it. I love the way Robert Pattinson portrays as Edward Cullen, he's awesome in his acting as a vampire & plus, he looks GORGEOUS & HOT in the movie. Kristen Stewart, who portrays as Isabella Marie Swan a.k.a. Bella Swan, is ok in her acting & I have no idea why do some ppl complained her acting is fake & sucks like crap when I heard some of them said that she only has 1 expression throughout the whole movie. -__-"

GAH! I haven't finish reading my 1st Twilight book & now already went to watch the movie. I know that it kinda spoilt the Twilight Saga for me, but I was just too lazy to finish reading it at the moment.

Hopefully, I can finish reading these 3 books (starting from New Moon right after Twilight until Breaking Dawn) before the movies are being released, or else I will again blame myself for being a spoiler for the book series.

0 comments: