Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged by Chang Mien

1. How old are you?
17, turning 18 on this coming August.
2. Are you single?
Yes.
3. In what age do you think you'll get married?
I'm not sure. I think I wanna stay single for the rest of my life.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I don't have a BF at this moment, I'm still single.
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I don't know, need to wait until I've found a perfect mate.
6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Anything...it depends.
7. Your ideal motive?
Ermm...I'm not sure. It depends with my mate & my family's decision.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
I'm not sure.
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Only the ones I love will be invited, so I can't say the amount of ppl that I've invited to my wedding party.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Both, I guess?
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Traditional.
12. How many layers of cake do you want?
It depends how many ppl I've invited to my wedding party.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
A hotel.
14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening.
15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Both can do actually...it depends with my mate & my family's decision.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
A grand entrance for the both of us.
17. Name the song you like to play on your wedding.
I haven't decide it yet...need to see with my mate & my family's decision.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.
19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
I don't know...it depends.
20. Describe your ideal husband/wife?
Caring, loving, non-alcoholic, non-smoker, non-drug addict, honest, loyal, sincere, smart & hardworking.
21. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Fine dining.
22. Champagne or red wine?
I'm not alcoholic, so it's none of the above.
23. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after.
24. Money or household items?
Money.
25. Who will pay for the bills?
We will split it & pay equally.
26. Are you ready for married life?
Nope.
27. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
Yep.
28. Will you always be true to your wife/ husband?
Obviously, yes.
29. How many kids would you like to have?
I think either 2 kids will be enough or none.
30. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
A new one.
31. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
International.
32. Will you record your honeymoon in VCD/ DVD?
Well...maybe some short video clips, but mostly I want pics to be taken rather recording it in VCD/DVD.
33. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
Anyone who haven't do this taggie.

0 comments: