Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back from S'pore (2)

Just came back from S'pore yesterday afternoon. No pics taken BTW 'cuz I didn't bring my camera. Even if I had brought my camera, there's nothing interesting to take any pics there since I only went there to do some shopping. FYI, I went to S'pore on Sunday (March 15th) & stayed there for 4 days 3 nights. Here's an article about the 35 straight As scorers of Lodge in SPM 2008 I read in Borneo Post (March 15th) before I leave to the airport...Only Yasmin (left) & Chang Mien's (right) have their individual pics from the Great Wall photoshoot last year posted up in the Borneo Post since both of them took 12 subjects where they took 1 additional subject of their own & scored straight A1s, whereas the other 16 straight A1s scorers only have their names posted up since they didn't take any additional subject.

Will be going for Swinburne KCH's orientation tomorrow & on Saturday. Not sure how's the orientation gonna be like though & hopefully it will turn out ok, so fingers crossed.

0 comments: