Friday, April 17, 2009

The past few days

My life in Swinburne KCH so far is alright. Although there's not much to talk about it, there's at least some Lodgians, a few of my old tution friends & my ex-schoolmate from my elementary school I met there like Agnes, Kelly, Hui Na, Sheryl, Charlene, Nadia, Andre, Joel, Desmond, Frederick, Ambrose, Morgan, Jeffrey, Norman, Wayne, Moses & Samson (just to name these few). Been busy with my Innovation And Change assignment for the past few days & I've just finished it yesterday as I had already passed it up. After the Innovation And Change assignment, I'll be having my General Maths test tomorrow from 10:00a.m. to 11:30a.m. & my English report to do this weekend which I have to pass it up on next Friday.

It's been 9 days since Aaron Teo's death & I had just recovered from my trauma. Looking back at my life in Lodge reminds me the ups & downs I had endured for the past 5 years. I now appreciate my life more despite the depression I had in Form 1. As what William Shakespeare had said in "Life's Brief Candle", life is short like a candle which can only be spent for a fixed period of time. Here are the pics I had with him...Form 1B (2004) with Ms. Lucilla Chin (FYI, he's the 1st guy standing at the back row from the right.)Form 2B (2005) with Ms. Emily JongForm 2B (2005)'s trip to Matang Wildlife ParkForm 3B (2006) with Mrs. Yap


That's all the pics I had with him where all of them above are my class photos. Life goes on as time passes. Gotta stop here to study my General Maths for tomorrow's test. Toodles.

0 comments: