Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back from S'pore (1) + Great Wall photoshoot 2008

Just came back from S'pore yesterday & I saw Alyssa Chua in the airport with her mum, so we just end up chit chatting. Alyssa Chua told me that she went there & to Perth last week to see the colleges, universities & schools there, while I went there just to do some shopping to release stress & kill off my boredom. Nothing much to talk about & no pics taken in S'pore so I don't need to blog about it.

2 months ago, which was on the 19th April was my class, Form 5B's photoshoot at the Great Wall studio. Time flies as this is our final year in Lodge, but I can't wait for the school mag to see how the group pics & the individual pics look like & hope that it turns ok, so fingers crossed. Most of us had arrived between 2:00p.m to 2:30p.m until Franklin went missing on that day after walking around the streets with Joseph & Clement losing his handphone during the photoshoot. Despite all the mess, we managed to finish the photoshoot at around 5:30p.m to 6:00p.m. I'm too lazy to type so much so I'll let the pics to tell the whole story about it...Ashley Lee & I. He looks nice & tall. =) While I look fat & old in this pic -__-"
Alyssa Chua, Jamie, Edwina Chin & IHui Ching, Jamie & I. My face looks so round in this pic O__O"Hui Ching, Jamie, Edwina Chin, Alyssa Chua & IDanielle Zoe & I. She looks so pretty with the white dress-shirt. ^__^
Danielle Zoe & Ashley Ho with her 'peace' sign
Mrs. Ngu & I. She looks so nice here. =) While my face looks so oily when this pic was taken with the flash on. =( Shi Yin & Mrs. Ngu. Both of them looks nice here. =) This pic is going to be in the school mag I think, but with Franklin in it. FYI, this is the original pic without him in it, whereas Andre was absent during the photoshoot due to his squash competition. The photographers photoshopped (spelling? *shrugs*) him inside this pic since he went to have his own photoshoot after going missing on the phototaking day. I don't have that pic with me so hope that the pic with him in it turns ok in the school mag.

Will try my best to get the pics of KK trip from Joseph after the school hols & enjoy your hols, ppl.

0 comments: