Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged by Jesse & Danielle Zoe + Happy Fathers' Day 2008

Rules & Regulations
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Quiz:
1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Disappointed & pissed off.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Living in a nice scenery of the countrysides & sandy beaches alone with some sentimental music where I can have peace & my privacy.
3. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
A lil' unsatisfied due to the spina bifida occulta
(often called hidden spina bifida) I had since I was born which makes me unable to do sit ups & leg raising due to the pain when I'm doing them. I was considered lucky 'cuz that spinal condition of mine is mild where ppl who have this serious condition will be paralysed, having incontinence from neurogenic bladder & nerve damage. Overall, my life is ok so far but kinda stressful at times.
4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Well...erm...sort of...I guess.
5. What's your ideal lover like?
Personality of my ideal lover matters to me the most where he mustn't get involved in drugs, alcohol, rehab, scandals & crimes. Guys who are liars, arrogant, snobbish, smoke & trying to be someone else are the ultimate turn off! It's ok for me if I don't have one 'cuz being single is the coolest & the best.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Definitely both.
7. What are the things that piss you off about the opposite sex?
Betrayal & unacceptable behaviour.
8. How far will you go for the one you love the most?
Very far indeed.
9. Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
Ppl destroying the environment & the habitat of the marine life & wildlife & the rising number of crimes, bullies & cyberbullies in our society. And of course, the stress I had as SPM is drawing near.
10. What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why?
It's hard to pick one though 'cuz there're so many fairytales in the world. But I love Disney Fairies & Trollz 'cuz they're just too cute.

I dunno who to tag tough 'cuz the people who had been tagged have already answered the quiz above. Anyone who's interested or bored when they have nothing to blog about can spend their time by answering the quiz above. BTW, HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to all fathers in the world. ^_^

0 comments: