Friday, June 20, 2008

Education talk (2008)

Today, we the students of Forms 4 & 5 were having free time in school as we were having a talk on Studying In The USA in the morning. What I mean by free is that we don't have much lessons today in school 'cuz we spent the whole day in school listening to all those talks & having educational fair on studying all sorts of courses in different colleges & universities. The talks & the fair are quite beneficial to me as I'm planning to go studying overseas to study Linguistic & maybe Arts & Design or Dentistry after taking my A-Level course. I'm planning to study French, Italian, Spanish, German & Portugese as I have a strong interest to become a translator in the future, but the only problem is that I can only lyk choose 1 of the languages I've mentioned above 'cuz I'm afraid that I might be very busy doing all sorts of research when going to uni & ended up not having enough time to study so many subjects on time. If only I have enough time to study all the languages I love, then it'll be good 'cuz it'll be easier for me to understand what the people in foreign countries above are talking about when doing business & stuffs. Whereas the talks in the afternoon is called the Lodge Alumni where the ex-Lodgians came to give a talk about their life experiences in colleges & universities. The unexpected comes where it turned out to be 1 of the ex-Lodgians is Phoebe's sis! It was kinda interesting listening to them talking about the courses they take & the courses available in their colleges & universities though, but kinda boring after going back to class as I have nth to do in class besides reading my fave story book during BM class at the last 2 period 'cuz Mr. Willie wasn't teaching at that time. I do have Add Maths homework & thank goodness it wasn't that much, so that I can do research on my English oral & studying for Bio paper 3. FYI, the Bio paper 3 has been postponed to Monday due to the talks above I had this morning. I was relieved 'cuz I'll be having more time to study for my Bio paper 3 on this coming Monday.

That's all I can talk about today. Gotta continue with my research on my English oral topic for this coming Monday & my Add Maths homework, toodles.

0 comments: