Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stressed & tired + Happy b'day, Jesse & Shi Chun!

The hols are here since Saturday (16th August). It's so packed & stressful with tones of homework for our revision & to study for the coming trial SPM which will be held on the 8th September. AARRGGHH!! The stress level is rising & there's not enough time to rest. As the saying goes, "all work & no play makes Jack a dull boy".See this? It's so damn freaking much to do within this 1 week holiday. And worst still, I'm not really sure whether I have enough time to study for the coming mock exam & I'm like living in hell trying to complete this pile of work.Not only that, I also have Add Maths project to do this week. Although the dead line's on next Friday (29th August), I really need to complete this project as soon as possible & not to leave them to the last minute so that I can concentrate on my weak subjects for the coming exam.I'm so tired & stressed out right now that I want to pull my hair off juz like this lady on the pic above. I mean seriously, I can't really handle my stress well from all these work & the only way I can overcome is by reading my mags, blogging & watching Olympics on TV to reduce my stress level.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot it's Shi Chun (Shi Yin's lil' sis) & Jesse's b'day today. HAPPY B'DAY to the both of you & hope you have a nice day...=)

0 comments: