Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy b'day to me!

I was so excited 'cuz I'm finally turning 17 yesterday, that means I'm now legal to drive (if only I've passed). I haven't listen to the talk & sit for the law & driving tests so I can't be too excited about it until after SPM. I received some pressies from my cousin & my friends & here they are... A Spongebob glass in the box from my cousin, Vanessa. It looks cute, doesn't it? =)A nicely wrapped box from Shi Yin. LOVE the white daisies & the ladybirds with the blue ribbon tied on top of it & inside this box, it's...A green hair clip which I've always wanted since I can't find a nicer one in town. It looks so pretty with my most fave colour. Now that I've got it, I don't need to spend my time & my money to buy a new one...thx Shi Yin! ^_^A cute mini b'day card from Shi Yin. I wonder if anyone knows the name of this cartoon is 'cuz I want to change my background for my laptop with this cartoon.A package from Shi Yin. At 1st, I was clueless after reading her message that tell me to calm down & being patient until I open it... I received like a postcard or a whatever card it is from her which she got it from Ostrich. In case you nvr heard of Ostrich gift shop, it's located somewhere in front of SMB Kuching High. When I flipped it...There's a map to Ostrich & next to it was a b'day wish & a space for me to fill about the time I received the gift from her. I didn't fill it though 'cuz I forgot the time I received it but all I know is that I got that gift right after the Science extra class yesterday.Inside this package is a cute slipper photo frame. Pretty isn't it? =) A CJ7 doll from Soak Kian. It's so cute from the side view.
See how cute & adorable it is from the front? It makes you wanna go "aaww.." >^.^<
A gift from Ashley H & inside this gift, it's...A green autograph book wif the lock...LOVE the colour & the design. Thx Ash H, now I don't need to waste my energy to find a perfect autograph book in town...^_^
This is where I put my CJ7 doll since I don't have much space in my room as it was messy. Still can't figure the person who gave me the gigantic Spongebob last year though but it looks cute sitting together with CJ7 on top of my bookshelf. It looks as if CJ7 is kissing Spongebob on the cheeks & Spongebob seems lyk he's enjoying it. See the 4 photo frames in front? Those are my class photos taken in the Great Wall studio 4 months ago.

Last night, I went out with Vanessa, Ashley Ho, Shi Yin & my family to Hilton for dinner to celebrate my 17th b'day, but Soak Kian could not join us as she's busy. The dinner was awesome but no pics taken during dinner & my cake cutting though 'cuz I deleted them as I look so retard & I didn't bring my camera as it ran out of batteries. After dinner, we went home & I immediately went to my room with Shi Yin & Ashley Ho to watch Olympic badminton final where our world no. 2 & M'sian badminton player, Lee Chong Wei compete with Lin Dan of China. Sadly, Chong Wei ended up getting a silver medal while Lin Dan winning a gold medal. I feel bad 'cuz he looked very pressured & upset about his losing but he had tried his best to win for our country. At least M'sia now has a medal better than nothing at all & hope that in the coming London Olympics in 2012, he will continue to compete & win a gold medal for our country.

Finally, I'd like to thank my besties & my family for the b'day wishes & the wonderful pressies you had given to me. And also I'd like to wish Geraldine, Joyce & Sarah a happy 17th belated b'day. Enjoy your hols & have a nice day, ppl.

0 comments: