Friday, January 30, 2009

Back from Shantou & Xiamen, China

Just came back from Shantou & Xiamen last night. The trip was alright but not that enjoyable. The ppl there like to spit everywhere & the air pollution is very bad where ppl smoke in air conditioned rooms. When I was in the restaurant with my family, I saw some men smoking on the other table. I was like "OMG, are you freaking kidding me? Smoking in air conditioned rooms?" o.O" Talk about indoor air pollution. =.=" Not only that, most of the motorcyclists don't even wear their helmet at all & the traffic police don't even bother to catch them despite the fact that those motorists are going against the law. Some of the ppl there are really rude where 1 time, there was this old lady just push 1 of my cousins just because my cousin was blocking her way & she didn't even bother to say "excuse me" & apologize. Talk about bitchiness. =___="

I'm sorry if I sound very offensive or anything, but I'm NOT BEING RACIST OR DISCRIMINATING the ppl in China. I just wish that those ppl can be more hygienic & polite so that I can feel comfortable when visiting their places. Gotta start packing soon for my Brisbane trip & that's all I can talk about my trip. Toodles.

0 comments: