Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Friendship Forged In Fire

I'm feeling bored right now, so I decided to post a video up for the sake of killing my boredom. This video is about a song called "Friendship Forged In Fire" played by Alyssa Chua, Jesse & Joseph during Amy's farewell in Sidney's house. I know that this video is a lil' outdated 'cuz this video was posted in 2006 & it was like 3 years ago. Here's a video of them playing the song for Amy, so go ahead & enjoy watching it yea?


This video is 1 of the best memories I've ever had 'cuz not only we celebrated Amy's farewell, we also celebrated Soak Kian's 15th b'day for a lil' while since the farewell party was held on Soak Kian's b'day. 3 more days left before I'm going to Brisbane, so I guess I'll be sitting for my law test after I come back from my trip. Gotta remind myself to bring my law textbook & its exercises to my trip, so that at least I can keep myself busy in the plane while I'm on my way to Brisbane since the journey is like around 5 to 7 hours. Gotta stop here right now & toodles.

0 comments: