Monday, February 9, 2009

Bushfires in Victoria, Australia + Happy Chap Goh Mei 2009

Just have Hazel's internet fixed this morning so now I'm taking this opportunity to update my blog. Didn't do anything much today except for shopping & watching TV. Today's weather is very hot as there's not even a single cloud on the sky. Not sure what's the temperature for today though & boy, I really pity those who stayed in Victoria 'cuz they have bushfires where around 84 of them are killed & 700 houses are destroyed. I also heard that Victoria had hit a record of around 46°C! Now that's freaking hot & I don't think I can survive without an air conditioner. Take care, Victorians & hope that the survivors from the bushfires will recover soon.

And wishing everyone a...
HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI!!! =)
(Just in case if anyone of you didn't know, Chap Goh Mei means the last & 15th day of CNY)

0 comments: