Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blogging from Brisbane

Just arrived in Brisbane last night at around 6 something (M'sian time). FYI, Brisbane is 2 hours ahead of M'sia so I can say that I arrived there at around 8 something. I'm currently in Hazel's BF's rented house using his laptop 'cuz her internet's not working. Gotta say that Brisbane now is hot on day & cooling at night. Didn't do anything much today except for shopping, watching TV, reading my mags & napping. I just heard that Victoria is having bushfires since the weather there is very hot & dry. I just wanna wish everyone a happy early Chap Goh Mei (9th February) & a happy early Valentine's Day (14th February) 'cuz I'm not sure when will Hazel's internet be fixed. If it's still not fixed, I'm also unsure when she will bring me to her BF's house to borrow his laptop just for the sake of updating my blog. Will try my best to update my blog whenever I can & have a nice weekend, everyone.

0 comments: